Featured Artist Header

Links to the artists featured in our header photo: Kathryn Newman Glass Art|| Holly's Folly || Prima Donna Beads|| Polychrome Beads||

Sunday, August 21, 2016

On a Blue Note Glass Beads 8.21.16

 It is with a heavy heart I must share our final post. I have started a new job teaching school and I am simply overwhelmed with my duties and working more hours than I did in the film industry! There is no time to breathe, much less make beads or attempt to sell them. It may never be revived again...or it may become a summer project. At this point I just don't know.

I wanted to take a moment to thank the artisans to found us early and stuck by the idea of promoting others work for the years this blog was active. Some of you have shared every single day while others have been more silent publicly but giving me constant support and advice. Each of you is deeply appreciated!

Links to our featured artists:
Polychrome Beads, Cindy Lynne Glass,
Izzybeads, The Flaming Fools, Kitzbitz Artglass,
Janel Dudley Beads, All My Beads, Nina Eagle, Holly's Folly
Silver River Jewelry, Prima Donna Beads, Lampwork by Cheri
LTD Artglass, SueBeads

Thank you all! Many of you have become friends and I adore seeing your new work! I'll be a fan for life!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to close the blog Holly but thank you for all the hard work you have put in over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a shame! But thank you Holly for everything and good luck with the teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to see this end. Thank you for all your hard work, and for showing and promoting everyone's beautiful beads. I will really miss this! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this new adventure! I'll miss coming here to see everyone's lovely work but I'm glad life is going so well that you're too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be sorry to see it go as I have enjoyed all the glassy goodnes, but wish you the very best!!! Thanks so much for highlighting my work from time to time, too! Please check in on LE or other glassy sites from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly - Thanks so much for all the work you have done in this blog. Will miss seeing this every day. And have a wonderful time teaching! Michael & Brad, the Flaming Fools

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly - I haven't been around since the first year or so - as you know, there is just so much you can do before something has to go. Good luck with teaching - I have a feeling you will be great at it and also that you will find it immensely rewarding. Take care of yourself. Hugs. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to see it end too, but totally understandable. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Holly, you are a total star <3

    ReplyDelete